miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

VÍDEO DEL SINGLE BENÉFICO: HE AIN'T HEAVY HE'S MY BROTHER


Aquí la letra de la canción y quién canta cada parte:


The road is long - ANDY LAWSON
With many a winding turn - ANDY LAWSON
That leads us to who knows where - GERRY MARSDEN
Who knows when - PAUL HEATON
But I'm strong - GLENN TILBROOK
Strong enough to carry him - GLENN TILBROOK
He ain't heavy, he's my brother - JOHN POWER/ROBBIE WILLIAMS
So on we go - JOHN POWER
His welfare is of my concern - MELANIE C
No burden is he to bear – ROBBIE WILLIAMS
We'll get there - ROBBIE/MELANIE C
For I know - REBECCA FERGUSON
He would not encumber me - HOLLY JOHNSON
He ain't heavy, he's my brother- HOLLY JOHNSON/REBECCA F
If I'm laden at all - BEVERLEY KNIGHT
I'm laden with sadness - BEVERLEY KNIGHT
That everyone's heart - PALOMA FAITH
Isn't filled with the gladness- PALOMA FAITH
Of love for one another – ELIZA DOOLITTLE
It's a long, long road - DAVE McCABE
From which there is no return - PETER HOOTON
While we're on the way to there – REN HARVIEU / JON McCLURE
Why not share- JON McCLURE / REN HARVIEU
And the load - DAVE McCABE
It doesn't weigh me down at all – MACCA
Coz he ain't heavy – MACCA
(He ain’t heavy) – SHANE MACGOWAN
He's my brother - SHANE MACGOWAN/ BEVERLEY K
He's my brother - ALL (most)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother … - ALL (most)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

AddThis